Friday, January 29, 2010

touch of an angel


What I love about riding buses? I get to talk to random people. Like today, I got to meet Shauna, a charming girl. Sweet wandering mind of mine--I forgot to ask for a transfer (and I have no single coin left for another bus ride). I was lazy to ask for it before I took off the bus. :D


Good thing there's the Human Bean coffee house in front of my next bus stop. Human Bean is Manitoba's largest selection of coffee beans and loose tea (yay. I'm in heaven). Don't forget the fresh pastries. From such a wide selection, pretty names take all the valor. The Angel face cappuccino caught my eye. The name says it all: I was instantly transported to heaven. It became my instant favorite of all the coffee flavors I've tried all my life. But wait, I will never stop there. The game is on to try all the other flavors of latte, cappuccino, cafe mocha, hot chocolate, chai, and specialty blender smoothie (that's about 30+ individual flavors and counting) of HB. But no I won't try every single one,lol.


P.S. Thank you sweet wandering mind of mine. Happy cups all you lovely people.



xoxo, claud



photo credits: http://principear.deviantart.com/art/What-s-my-coffee-56387678

No comments:

Post a Comment